Music has an unparalleled ability to bridge divides among ideas and people. Investments in the arts are investments not only in the future of our country, but also in the future of human culture. The future of the arts rests in the hands of individual donors. Sponsoring an artist is a rare opportunity to know exactly how your contribution will be used and to meet the young artist that will benefit from your giving. This act of giving helps not only that particular musician; it helps the Festival, it helps the region and it helps the future of arts in America.
The Castleton Artists Training Seminar allows musicians a unique opportunity to advance in their fields. However, each class, every room, every costume and every meal costs money; money that some artists need help to find. Through the aid of extremely generous patrons, every year we are able to help talented young artists follow their dreams and bring their gifts to the world. Please consider becoming a sponsor.
Castleton Festival is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Every dollar that goes toward sponsoring an artist is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
- You are listed as official sponsor of your young artist
- You have the opportunity to meet with your young artist during their stay at Castleton
- You will be given a backstage tour for two
- You are invited to post-performance toasts with the artists
- You have an invitation to all dress rehearsals
- You have VIP Parking at all events
- You are given complimentary VIP tent access
- You have an invitation to lectures and conversations with the artists
- You will have a picture with your young artist
- You are given recognition in all Seminar-related promotional materials
For more information on sponsoring an artists please contact Karissa Epley at 540.937.3454 or email@example.com.